CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

27 Years Later!

I can't believe that 27 years has gone bye. I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful memories and experiences that I have had throughout my life. I am so grateful to goodly parents who shaped the course of my life. I am blessed with such a loving husband, great kids, and wonderful friends and family.

My family threw me a wonderful birthday party and made my day so special. It was so nice and relaxing and that is all that I needed. I had my birthday lunch with my lil sis Mindy Jo and then we had the party at my Mom and Dad's house and did some pumpkin carving. We had a great time! It was a great birthday!

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5259642804200574514" />
Me and My Mommy! I love you so.

My family!

Jon for my birthday got Baby Luke is first outfit, it is adorable. He also got me comfy PJ's and money for the Affair of the Heart craft show this weekend. I love him! :)

TK and Mindy JO!

Jon and I. Love you honey!

Brayden and Sharlee with their pumpkin, they weren't too sure about what the stuff was on the inside. They did not want to touch it! :)

Jaxon and Brayden having fun in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard.

Brayden watching Jonathan carve out our pumpkin.

The Biggs Family Pumpkin!

All the Pumpkins in the dark, they turned out so cool! :)

The kiddos in front of all the pumpkins! Josh, Jaxon, Brayden, and Sharlee. We missed you Briggie!

11 comments:

Shane and Jamie Smith

HOpe you had a great birthday TK, I will never forget your birthday cuz its the next day after mine!!! Hope it was lots of fun, it looked fun!!!! Hope all is going well!!

michaelandjamie

I hope you had a wonderful and relaxing birthday. From the looks of it, you did have a good one. How much longer untill baby no. 3 arrives? You and your family look so happy, and everyone looks like they are doing great. How did you like the Fort Worth/Dallas area? I'm interviewing with two contractors in the Dallas area. Hope you are doing well, and good luck with the new baby coming. Tell everyone I said hello.

Corless Family

Happy Birthday!!!!

Mindy Jo

Take that pictures of us OFF of this POST! I looked AWFUL last night! :)

Anyway, love you TK. You are by far the greatest big sister a girl could ask for. I love you! I'm looking forward to another 27 years together - well hopefully much much more! :)

Kristin

Your birthday looked like a blast! What a blessing to have family close by eh? Glad you had a great day TK!!

The Hubler Fam!

So wonderful TK! I'm so glad you got to spend your special day with your family! And soon there will be another little Biggsy-Baby to add to the mix! Happy happy 27th B-day my friend!

Lacey

isn't it so crazy how fast 27 years fly by? You are so well grounded and established! Love ya TK!

The Mrs.

TK!! I am so happy that everything is going so well.

Did you ever get my invite to my bloggity blog?

Jen

Happy late birthday TK! We love you. It was so great to hang out with you and your fam. Can't wait till we get to see you again. (And little Luke, too!) Love ya!

Barby Jo

This is late getting up on the blog but I had a great time with you and the family for your birthday. How did 27 years go by since the day you came to the family. It was a rough time on your Mom, but you were fine and beautiful. Poppy and I were absolutely crazy about you. What a ride it has been through the years with you. I love you so much. Grammie

Tammy

You guys are adorable! Way to go Jon with such a thoughtful birthday gift. Happy Bday TK! (Your gift must have gotten lost in the mail ;) I'm so lazy this pregnancy but I'll try to make it up to you. Miss you!