CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sharlee The Ballerina

Sharlee Kay wanted to go to school so bad this year and I had to tell her 1 more year sis! So I decided to enroll her in a ballet class instead. She goes once a week for 45 minutes and she loves it. It is perfect for her and she was so happy to finally be a ballerina! :)

I realize that I post so many pictures on facebook that I forget to blog to the rest of my family and friends. So here are some pictures of Sharlee on her first day of ballet.


Sharlee Kay

"I'm a ballerina!"

Pretty In Pink

5 comments:

Mindy Jo

Oh my gosh! She's SO GORGEOUS! I was laughing 'cause she has her finger like IN that socket!!!!!

Kelly Bittle

Sharlee is so precious! She is all girl....just like you were until you hit first grade and then off with the bows and dresses on onto the basketball court!!! I wonder what she will become? Love my girls...

The Mrs.

Do you just love her??!!!

She is beautiful.

Jamee

Jill Revell

She is definitley a beautiful ballerina! So fun!

Coneen

Sharlee is so cute. What a sweetie. This will be so fun for her.