CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

13 days and counting....

I'm so impatient lately, counting down the days, organizing, more organizing, planning meals for the next few weeks, planning, getting ready for New Beginnings next week, organizing the next six weeks for my counselors while I'm out on maternity, cleaning clothes, folding clothes, putting them away and organizing some more. Not to mention I still need to clean toliets, bathrooms, etc. Ugh, worst favorite things to do. It is totally crazy, but I'm loving it because it keeps my mind off of constantly thinking that I have less than a few weeks left.

Honestly, I'm so ready! I'm ready to meet this precious little baby, I'm ready to not worry anymore about the next day or the next, I'm ready to be a mommy of a newborn, I'm ready for my three kids to see and meet their sister, I'm ready to see what a family of six is going to be and feel like. I'm so ready!

I'm so happy that I have less than two weeks left! This will be a bittersweet feeling because we will be complete and the babymaking will be done and we will be a family of six! Wow! That just sounds crazy to me, but I'm so excited!

13 days and counting... Yay! :)

4 comments:

Kristin

So excited for you and your family!!!! Can't wait for your baby shower tomorrow!

Melissa

I'm so excited for you! You will love having 2 boys & 2 girls! Good luck with everything!

The Mrs.

I am so glad you are ready! You have to be in the place that you are in to even imagine having a baby! I hope everything with labor goes smoothly. I hope your transition is smooth.
I hope you can get everything you want to done and organized!

Jamee
xoxo


GOOD LUCK!!!!

Coneen

We are also counting. Can hardly wait for the new arrival.