CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Sorry No Recent Blogs!

Hey family and friends,

I am so sorry that we haven't blogged in a while. Our home computer broke down and our camera was set up on that computer. So we have to get the software to download everything so that I can post all my recent photos from my lab top. Hopefully it will be up and working here soon. A few things that has gone on...

Jon... He had a long weekend and just completed our huge landscaping project on Saturday. Looks great, pictures will be coming soon.

TK... Finished the Spring semester with Straight A's, Yea! Is ready for summer and spend time with kiddos.

Brayden... Finished Pre-K and loved it. He has grown so much and loved his teacher Miss Miller. Is also excited for summer and to go swimming.

Sharlee... Is being potty-trained as we speak, no more diapers for her. :)

Love you all and have a great Memorial Day!

4 comments:

Jen

Ah that stinks about your computer! I don't know what I would do without our computer. Way to go Jonny! Doin' the yard work! Can't wait to see the pics! I can't believe you're potty training already! Wow! Sharlee's just growing so fast. Good luck with everything. Love you guys!

The Hubler Fam!

Horay! You're alive! :o)
Well, I haven't been very good at keeping mine up and going as I should. I've just been so busy it seems. So much to do!

Taryn

I told Mindy last night I was dropping you if you didn't get to postin!!! Thanks for the update, I love to keep up with Biggs happenings! Good Luck with the computer!

Heather

I can't believe that you are potty training sharlee. LUCKY! get it done now! it is A PAIN with three! Yikes! i can't belive you!!! awesome!!
love you! miss chatting with you!!!