CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sharlee Kay is 2 Today!


Sharlee Kay turned 2 years old today! I can't believe that my sweet little baby girl is two. It truly has gone by so fast. Sharlee got up this morning and wanted her blueberry waffle for breakfast and then we opened up her first birthday present from her great-grammie. She was so excited! I have been teaching her how to say I'm 2 and singing Happy Birthday to her. She said it all day today, it was so cute. She got to talk to both her Mama's today on the phone and she loved it.

We met Daddy for lunch today and took Sharlee to Mickey D's and got her favorite Chicken Nuggets and French Fries and then she got her very own ice cream cone. She loved it and ate the whole thing. We ended the day at the Splash Pad and she had so much fun watching the water sprinkle out.

She is such a sweet girl and I love her so much. I am grateful that she is a part of our little family and she definitely is a joy. Happy Birthday Sharlee Kay. I love you so!

9 comments:

Jen

Happy Birthday, Sharlee! I can't believe she's 2, too! She is so stinkin' cute! What a fun day.

Melissa

What a cutie! She looks so much like you! They grow up so fast huh!

The Mrs.

Tara!!! She is just gorgeous! What a fun time this is for you guys! J-me

jkwareham

I can not believe that baby Sharlee is TWO!!!!! Tara Kay you had her two weeks ago right? She is such a beauty!!!

Heather

OH! what a beauty she is! happy bday to her! she is soo darling and sweet! DO you make those bows that she has!? IF SO, i AM COMING OVER!!!

anyways, i am glad she had a great day! you made it soo wonderful! SUCH a good mom!!!!

Lacey

Gosh, she is so dang cute!!! It looks like you guys had fun, and I'm glad she enjoyed her whole ice-cream cone. Ice-cream is a girls best friend, even if you're two! Happy Birthday Sharlee girl!

The Hubler Fam!

She is such a DARLING!!! Big 2 year old girl now!

Joyous

Happy Birthday Cute Girl!!!!!!

Kristin

Wow TaraKay! What an exciting time for y'all! She's a cutie face.