CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Camping Trip!

We went camping as a family on Labor Day to Lake Murray in Ardmore, OK. I finally have the chance to sit down and actually blog the pictures from our fun little trip. The kids had so much fun and it was so nice to go camping together. We did some fishing, played in the lake, collected rocks and little shells, made a little bonfire, had tin-foil dinners and smores, and a yummy breakfast. It was great fun, so here are a few pictures!


This is a picture of Lake Murray. It was so nice because we camped right next to the lake so all we had to do is walk down from our camping site. It was great and the lake is so clean and clear. :)

The kiddos!

Sharlee on the sandy beach about to go in the lake, she loved it!

Little Miss Sharlee Kay posing for a picture! :)

I thought this picture was hilarious! Sharlee loved the IBC Rootbeer, she had some of her daddy's. :)

Brayden playing in the lake and collecting rocks and shells. He had so much fun doing that and got so excited to show Mommy and Daddy what he found.

Brayden swimming in Lake Murray!

The little fishy that we caught, it was the only one that we caught! It was fun, the kids thought it was so cool!

Brayden and Mommy taking a self-pic. I love my boy!

9 comments:

Jennifer Brammer

It looks like you guys had so much fun! What a cute little family! i hope you don't mind me reading...I found you on your sister's blog!

Jen

I'm glad you guys had a good time. Looks like fun!

Tammy

This looks like so much fun! How fun to camp so close to a lake. I'll bet Jon loved it. We did that all the time as "kids" during our summers.

Scary Sicari

Looks like so much fun! It is too darn hot here for that. 100 degrees makes even the lake miserable... atleast for me. Sharlee is so cute in that little swimming suit and floaties!

Venzors

I remember doing that when I was little. That looks like so much fun. Were there alot of mesquitos? Those are going to be good memories for your kids and you.

Melonee

That look like you guys had so much fun!!! did you tent it? TK you are so fun and your little family is so adorable.

Lacey

Camping by lakes is the best, especially in OK where it's so hot! Your family is soooo cute. I'm always so jealous when people go camping. It's one of my favorite things to do.

Heather

LOVE THis! i am soo glad you guys had fun! how darling! your family is soo precious!!!! i love the ibc rootbeer pic! soo funny!!! looks like beer!
what little angels you have!

you are beautiful!

Jen

Tag! You're it! Check out my blog to play!!!! Love ya!