CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2008

1 month!

So it has been 1 month since Luke was born and it has been a whirl wind of craziness in the Biggs family. In the midst of having Luke I have also had to finish the semester. I don't know how I did or made it through but the semester is over, thank heavens. Can I get a alleluia?

This past month has flown by so fast because all the days are running together at this point with no sleep, barely finding time to eat, get a shower, and my house has gone by the wayside. Now can I ask how do we do it all? :) What was I thinking?

But at the end of the day it is all worth it because I am truly grateful to be a mother of three beautiful and healthy children. So I want to give a shout out to the women in my life my mom, mother-in-law, sisters, sister-in-laws,aunts, girlfriends, Grandmothers, and great-grandmothers thank you, thank you. You are truly amazing!

3 comments:

Jen

Scott and I were thinking the same thing for a while after Brookie was born. What the heck were we thinking? But like you said it is soooo worth it. I don't know what we would do without her! You are so entitled to let your house go! Hopefully little Luke will let you get some more sleep soon! Love ya!

Mindy Jo

YOU ARE WOMAN! I HEAR YOU ROAR!!!

Heather

YOu are awesome!! and, seriously i can NOT believe all that you do! and, i can tell you aren't eating! WOMAN! you are skinny minnie! love you tk!

I can't believe it has been a month since you had him! WOW!