CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Chocolate Lovers!

So today my sisters, my mom and I did some holiday baking. We each come up with 1-2 things to make and pass out to friends, Home teaching families, people we visit teach, etc. We have a lot of fun remembering past baking experiences, crying, laughing, all while listening to our favorite Christmas music.

Well last year I attempted to make Peanut Butter fudge, because Jonathan loves it so. And his mom makes the best, so I tried it and totally failed. It turned out like a cake! :) I was so sad, so this year I went on cooks.com (it is my new favorite thing) and got an easy fudge recipe. So I tried it today, I mean honestly how can you fail with only 5 ingredients. Well it is amazing and too die for, so for all you chocolate lovers out there here is my new favorite fudge recipe.

EASY PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE FUDGE
1 (12 oz) pkg. peanut butter flavor chips
1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 c. butter
1/2 c. chopped peanuts (optional)
1 (6 oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate morsels

In large saucepan, melt peanut butter chips, 1 cup sweetened condensed milk and 2 tablespoons butter, stir occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in peanuts. Spread mixture into wax paper-lined 8-inch square pan.

In small saucepan, melt chocolate morsels, remaining condensed milk and butter. Spread chocolate mixture on top of peanut butter mix. Chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares. Tightly cover any leftovers. Yummy! I left out of the peanuts, but if you love them then go ahead and add them! Enjoy! Happy holidays!

1 comments:

Heather

mmmmmmmmmmmm sounds DIVINE! seriously!!!

and, I AM THE FOURTH BITTLE DAUGHTER! can i belong to your fam!? love them! how sweet and fun! thanks for the recipe!