CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Kindergarten Program

Last week was Brayden's Kindergarten program and it was such a cute performance. I can't believe that I am even old enough to have a child in Kindergarten, it was truly a proud moment in my life as Brayden's mommy. I loved watching him sing at the top of his lungs and have his little shy moments whenever he saw his family in the audience. He did such a great job and we were so impressed with all the kindergarten classes. All the kids were awesome, we couldn't believe that they even remembered the hand motions while singing. I will never forget Brayden's Kindergarten program, I loved every minute of it! Love you son!

Here is Brayden after his performance with his kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Horton (love her):

2 comments:

Tammy

I can't believe you have a kindergartener either! He's so cute! I wish we got to come see some of this ourselves! We miss you guys! Happy Easter.

Heather

how fun! what a cutie pie! i am soo glad it was wonderful! he is soo dang sweet! love it!