CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

So this Easter seemed to be more crazy than other Easter's. It started off Friday with baking Easter cookies w/ Sharlee Kay while Jon and Brayden went to go get our new trampoline. Another long story (one guess Oklahoma wind), anywho so it was fun baking cookies and I made my own frosting. Wow, never do that. After cookie making we had a popcorn and movie night with the kids.

Saturday morning we woke up and had soccer practice with Brayden, a movie date with Grandma going to see Monsters vs. Aliens (so nice while we ran some errands) and then off to a big Ward Easter Egg hunt out in the country. The kids had a fun day but exhausted.

Then we woke up Easter morning to the Easter bunny and had a wonderful sabbath day with family as we remembered our Savior, Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for his sacrifice and know that he truly does LIVE TODAY! I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter! Love to all!

Here are some fun pictures:


Where's all the cookies?


Sharlee Kay and I's Easter cookies.


Brayden Biggs


Sharlee Kay Biggs


Luke Biggs (Doesn't he look like a little golfer)!


Our Three Kids (Sharlee, Luke and Brayden) Happy Easter!


Happy Easter! The kids with their Easter baskets.


Me and My Girl!


Our Family of Five! :) We keep growing!


No child is looking in this picture, it is so typical! And so funny, gotta love it.

7 comments:

Tammy

So SO cute!! Sharley Kay could not be cuter! Brayden is so tall and handsome! And yes, Luke looks like the cutest little golfer I have ever seen. Your family picture turned out beautifully! (I'm jealous)

~ann

I absolutely LOVE Sharlee Kay's dress! Is it the one from Gymboree last year??? SO, so very cute. And you look so great too. And of course the boys are cute too. :) You're such a cute little mommy!

Heather

OOOH love it! you are too cute! your cookies looked delicious! kirk was like, 'can i get one!" haha! he is so lame! anyways,oh man! I LOVE YOUR DRESS and your necklace. where did you get such designer jewlery!?
ha!

anyways, sharlee looked soo beautiful!!! and brayden looked like a handsome little man! (obviously kayla thinks so! UT-oh!)
and, luke ooh what a cutie! I LOVED his little hat! he is soo precious! goodness!!!

such a cute family! I love you all! and, i am glad your easter was wonderfuL!

Jennifer Brammer

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Lucky kids! I love your family picture! Your children are adorable! And I think the cookies looked awesome!

Lyle and Kathi Gadbury

Did you save us any cookies? They look yum!

And your family is adorable!

Lacey

Your family photos are so cute. TK, you look amazing!

Liz Hine

Wow!!!! I've been out of the blogging loop and look at how much your kids have grown!!! I can't believe how big Luke is and how much he and Brayden look a like!!! Make the kids stop growing would you, TK!