CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Snow Ball Fight!

After Christmas, we were waiting for it to snow and it Finally did! There was snow on the ground when we got there but it had been there for awhile. One day it snowed all day so it was that fresh powdery snow that we love and so we decided to bundle all the kids up and go outside and play in it!

Well of course we ended up having Snowball fights/brought out all the sleds! Went down the hill in Mom and Dad's back ground. Jumped on the snowy Trampoline; made snow angels, tackled Matthew in the snow, Tam and I tried to snowboard down the hill (didn't work so much) Tam bit the dust so many times! :) We were laughing so hard, but man it hurt bad!

And then of course sweet Mom that she is made hot Chocolate for everyone and butter cookies! It was divine! Gotta Love Utah Snow! Now that is what I call PRICELESS!


Jon and I-Aww!


And he's off!

Tam and I (Wow, this is why I wear makeup) Scary! I love you Tammy! U r such a doll!


Sharlee and Lizzy


Oops! Sharlee bit the dust!


Noah (nephew) making snow angels


Little Luke laying in the snow! He loved it so much fun! I thought he would hate it, but he had a blast!


Jon just barely got hit with a snowball; I can't remember from who! He got so into it; the kids had a blast with their Uncle Jon!



Grandma Biggs greeted everyone with yummy hot Chocolate! She is the best! Here's Luke waiting for everyone to come back inside!


Emma and I had the genius idea to jump on the trampoline with all the mounds of snow; here's her on the tramp! that was a blast!


Go Sharlee Go!


Luke loved the snow so much; it was so cute! He looked like a little Eskimo!


Jon loving the Utah Snow!


Jon and his daddy! So sweet!


Aww!


Sharlee and Luke on the sled in the snow!


Sharlee's first time sledding; we just never get snow like this in OKlahoma so this was a treat for our kiddos!


Our three GANG!

Luke and Sharlee (Little buddies)


Brayden loved playing in the snow with all his cousins! so fun!

5 comments:

Heather

HOW precious! looks soooooo SOO COLD! but, fun!!! utah snow is tHE BEST!! i want my girls to be able to go to utah sometime in the winter, since the snow here is solid ice.. (well at least it was when we got home!) hahaha. Love you! how fun!
YOu are gorgeous with or WITHOUT makeup my love!

Mindy Jo

I love the baby eskimo shots! He really is so adorable, TK. And the pic. with snow in Jon's glasses, too funny! Love you guys.

Tammy

Those pics are fantastic! Well... except that no makeup one. I'd like to go photoshop some onto myself, you look amazing no matter what! That really was a fun time. I'd like to try that "snowboarding" again... maybe. :) We miss you guys!

The Mrs.

Tarakay, you are so sweet. I bet Jon's fmaily just loves you so much!

I love the pics!
So fun.
Jamee
xoxo

Lyle and Kathi Gadbury

Wonderful pics! ThAnks for sharing!