CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Utah Family Christmas Vacation-Part 2!

Here are more pictures from our UTAH CHRISTMAS VACATION (part 2)!

-Game night w/ the family
-Car wreck on Christmas EVE! (PICS of wrecked van)
-Makeup Day
-Movie Day
=Family Fun

Enjoy!


We were having Game night and of course since Mike (BIL) was wearing his Utah UTES hoodie Jonathan had to sport the BYU jersey! :) I love it cause it looks like Mike is saying "Down with the UTES!" Gotta love it!


Jon (BYU; Mike (UTAH) and TK (OU) we were all sporting our favorite team shirts! So fun! We gotta represent!


Jon and Mike (BIL)

PICTURES OR OUR WRECKED VAN ON CHRISTMAS EVE MORNING!







Madison (my 12 year-old niece)- is wearing makeup now! Agghh! She is such a gorgeous girl; so we had a make up day! So fun!


Aunt Mel (SIL)-putting makeup on Sharlee kay! She was loving every minute of it! So fun!


Here she is puckering her lips, so funny! That's my girl!


Madison (niece) getting ready for YW's so I decided to french braid her hair and put a little flower clip in her hair! She looked so darn cute!


Katrina (niece and Sharlee at the movies. WE took them to see Alvin and the Chipmunks The SQUEAKQUEL! We loved it!


Brayden and Luke during the movie; as long as Luke had some popcorn in his lap he was good! Very surprising I know!


Luke figured out how to go down the stairs after a week of being there; we were all so nervous because he wasn't use to it but then he went up and down pretty good! So funny!


We got a lot of snow one day so Glen (BIL) shoveled off all the snow so us ladies wouldn't slip! He is such a good man!


Jon's parents front yard, Utah is so beautiful!


Miss Lizzy and Miss Sharlee Kay!



Brayden and Emma(niece); cousins having so much fun together!


I got Jonathan Guitar Hero 5 on the Wii and it was a big hit with the kiddos! My nephew (Noah) got into so much. It was hilarious! I wish I had a picture of him but he loved it and Sharlee was loving it! She actually picked it up pretty fast! :)

More pictures to come later; Part 3 is tomorrow sorry I just have so many pictures that I want to share!

Sneak Peek:
Snowball fight/Sledding/kids playing in the snow pics are tomorrow!

5 comments:

Tammy

Good times! Can't wait to see tomorrows installment.

Coneen

We had so much fun. We are so glad you came. Many good memories and we will forget the bad. Anxiously waiting for tomorrow.

Teresa

The photos are great! The ones of your van are really sad though. I do love your new van... The photos of Sharlee getting make-up put on are adorable.

The Mrs.

I totally heard about your car accident on Christmas Eve when Mindy and ERic got here. So crazy!

The chalkboard-
I found some old frames at a thrift store.
Bought some scrap wood at The Home Depot (by the wood cutting department).
Bought some chalk board paint, and followed the directions on the paint can.
Then Daron nailed the painted wood to the frames. Voila!
You can do it, and then you will be addicted.

Love ya!
Jamee
xoxo

Heather

HOW darling! I LOVE IT!!! love the shirt pictures! yay! i would have had to go with byu! cuz kirk wouldn't talk to me if i didn't! haha. anyways, I CAN NOT BELIEVE your van! girl, i AM SOOOO glad you all weren't in that car when that happened! ooooh my heavens! love you!