CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Health, Family, Trials

It seems like this month has been one thing after another. One sick child, then another and then another. One sick parent and then one injured parent. It is like this constant struggle and it seems like it is never ending. All in the same month we have had diarrhea, vomit, head injury, scarlet fever, strep throat, cough, sore throat, runny nose, fever, headache, pink eye, broncialitis, lack of sleep, energy, the list goes on. It has been one big trial and it is so easy to ask myself, "Why Me?" Why am I having to go through this trial right now?

It is hard to look sometimes on the bright side when you feel like you are battling with the impossible but that is just it, it isn't impossible and I can get through it and my children will get better but it is how I have learned to deal with it all in the process. I have really had to look inside myself this past month and rely more on my Heavenly Father than I have had to do in a long time. So what is the lesson in all of this? We are not alone, and despite the trials in life our heavenly father is always there for us if we but come unto him and rely on him. I can not rely on my own wisdom, and I can't do it alone. Eventhough this month has been hard dealing with illness, fatigue, and injury; I love my family and I am so grateful to have them by my side through these trials and challenges. And this to shall pass...

5 comments:

The Mrs.

Tara, my prayers and thoughts are with you.

I talked to Mindy today, and I was venting about my hard day, and she told me about little Sharlee Kay having Scarlet Fever and I wanted to cry, and I felt bad for complaining about Briggs and Carter being sick.

I am so sorry. Really. Thanks for the reminder that we are not alone, and this to shall pass...it always does.

Jamee

The Hubler Fam!

Love you girl!

Joyous

keep up the good work... I know it seems like it will never end..but believe it or not I have had a month like that, and it does end...eventually. You can do it.. you're stronger than you know!!!

Coneen

You are amazing! I'm so glad you married my son and are the mother of my grandchildren. They couldn't be in better hands. Heavenly Father knows who you are. Much Love

Bita

How true...and yet we sometime forget...we're never alone! I hope things are starting to look up again! Love you bunches!!!

xox