CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

To Jonathan:

You are the love of my life, my bestfriend, my everything. I am so happy to spend another Valentine's Day with you. On this special day I wanted to share with you the reasons why I love you so:

TOP TEN REASONS WHY I LOVE YOU:

1) You are a great listener.
2) You always cheer me up when I am down.
3) You love me despite my stubborness. Is that a word?
4) You watch my favorite chick flick movies with me and my favorite TV shows. I love you for that.
5) You take care of the kids for me whenever I need a break to have a moment to my myself.
6) You support me in my goals and dreams.
7) You are such an amazing hardworker, and work so hard to provide for me and the kids. You are the best!
8) You are so smart and intelligent when I am not. :)
9) You love the lord and the gospel.
10) Top ten reason why I love you is; man you are an amazing kisser! :) I love you honey. Here's to another Valentine's Day with you. Thank you for being you.

Yours for eternity,
TK

5 comments:

Heather

you are precious! this is darling! love you tk!

The Hubler Fam!

So sweet. Jon is lucky to have you my dear!

Mindy Jo

Dido Hubler! But I'll go one step further and say you are lucky to have him, too!

Bita

oh how fun! I hope your lovey-dovey hubby appreciates this! :D lol (i know I would!)

love your top ten's...especially #10! heehee

Hope you had a wonderful V-Day.

Loves.... xox

Liz Hine

Soo Sappy... am I the only one that didn't write their significant other a post??? Good Job, TK, keeping the romance alive!