CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I love 3 months!

Luke is 3 months old today! It is so hard to believe that he is at the stage of his life where smiles, coos, has a little personality, and has these moments of awake time where he lays and kicks his legs and is just happy. I love it! He is definitely reminding me a lot of Brayden boy, just that calm even tempered baby but then again he has a lot of Sharlee in the way that he demands your attention and loves to held all the time and wails at the top of his lungs. :) I love my sweet little Luke. Happy 3 months!


9 comments:

The Mrs.

He's beautiful.

Jamee

Corless Family

So sweet! I love when you start to get looks into their personalities!

jkwareham

He is SO cute!!! I am in LOVE with his nose.

kellee

The Hubler Fam!

So CUTE! Isn't it amazing how much they change from tiny little newborns to interactive sweet babies!

Jill Revell

He looks so much bigger and WAY more alert than the last time I saw him. He is so cute!

Joyous

he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!

Jen

He has changed so much! Love those big blue eyes! SO CUTE!

Liz Hine

Look at those EYES! He's so precious... I love that stage! Garrett is now at the crawl everywhere extremely fast... eat everything he can find and pick up... only wants mommy... jeez! If he was only as cute and immobile as Luke!

Karon Usher

Dad loved that you sent him a birth announcement card. He couldn't put who was sending it, but he felt so special to receive it, thank you for making his day! Luke is so cute, but he's got really cute parents! Congrats to your family. I was also sad to see your story on going to the ER. Silly girl, that was intense! Love you!