CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Recent Pics


Since Luke has been born, Brayden has wanted Luke to have his very own lightsaber. Go figure since the name is "Luke." Little Luke Skywalker! So Brayden thought that it would be a good idea for Luke to hold his lightsaber, I couldn't stop laughing. So fun, gotta love big brothers!


Sharlee was trying to get dressed for the day and decided to attempt to dress herself. It was too funny to not pass up the opportunity of getting a picture of her, so cute my sweet girl. She loves getting dressed by herself and she even knows how to put her own shoes on now. She is such a girly girl and makes me laugh everyday.


We were enjoying a fun day at the park with the kids and decided to capture this shot of Luke, he loves being outside. Such a cutie!


We had an ice storm a while back and the kids played on it in our backyard. Brayden had so much fun that he decided to push Sharlee Kay around in a laundry basket down the hill of ice. They had a blast!

My sweet Brayden! Loves the outdoors!

11 comments:

Corless Family

what cuties! Can't believe that Luke is getting so big so fast!

Jill Revell

All of those pics are so adorable!

Amber

Hi, i just ran across your blog while searching out Oklahoma bloggers. Ive been in Oklahoma my entire life. I have 2 girls, and a new baby on the way, due in October! Your kids are too cute!

The Hubler Fam!

Love these pics! The look on Sharlee's face is so cute! "Something's not quite right here, Mom"
LOVE HER!!! Just so sweet!

Lyle and Kathi Gadbury

Your family is so adorable. I really loved your "10 things you love about Jonathan" post. I love you guys!

Joyous

Your kids are sooooooo cute!! I hope you guys can come to Bella's blessing! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Heather

they are soo soo cute! oh man! love when the kids start trying to dress themselves! hahah! right! LUKE is SUCH a great baby! honestly, he is such a love! and, LOVE the lightsaber... that is too cute for words!

skinnyphish

Your kids are so cute. Grow up fast. Miss you guys.

jkwareham

Your kids are one word ADORABLE!!!!

Coneen

Very cute. We sure miss you guys. We can hardly wait to see you all again. Love you guys

Bita

hahaha.... that pic of Sharlee just cracks me UP! :D Love it. Is she wearing, among other things of course, her bathing suit??? haha... Awesome!

I love your family!!

xox