CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

8 Years!


Today, 8 years ago Jon and I were married in the Salt Lake City Temple. It was the most beautiful day ever with so many of our friends and family around us. I can't believe that it has been 8 years, it truly goes by so very fast.

8 years later... We have had three beautiful children, graduated from college, bought our first home, and have a successful job! I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband who supports me and loves me unconditionally. I love you Jonathan Thomas Biggs! Here's to many more wonderful years together.

7 comments:

The Mrs.

Congrats guys!

I remember that day as well...

So beautiful.

Love,
Jamee

Jennifer Brammer

Congratulations! That is so awesome! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Mindy Jo

Happy Anniversary TK! I hope you guys had a good day! Can't believe it's been 8 years! What are your goals for the NEXT 8 years? Hawaii needs to be on that list! :) Love you, MJ xoxo

Coneen

You 2 are so cute together. Happy Anniversary. We love you and miss you.

Liz Hine

Congrats!!! Wow you two look so young!!! Hope it was a good day and that your next 8 years are even better.

Lyle and Kathi Gadbury

We were there! What a great day for you and Jonathan and us too!

We love you guys!

Tammy

Wow - you guys look like babies!! :) Can't wait to see you in a few days!