CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Brayden is Six!


My Brayden has finally turned Six, all year long he has wanted to be 6. It is so funny, literally every month we have counted down for the entire year. He is so much fun to have in our family. He told me now that he is 6, he has two more years until he is Baptized like his cousin, Ethan. He is reading non-stop and has join the Summer Reading program at the library. I love my Brayden Boy, Happy Birthday son!

3 comments:

Heather

HE IS SOO PRECIOUS! happy birthday brayden! i am soo glad you are OLD AND SIX!!! kayla can't wait to be six either! isn't that funny!? how sad that our little first borns are GROWING SOO OLD! :O( boo hoo! hahaha

Coneen

Brayden, you are amazing. I can hardly wait to see you. One more week.

Madi

Oh my gosh!!! he is so big since the last time i saw him. he is so cute!!!!! I will invite you to my new blog soon I have got figure out how to do it first.

Madi W.