CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Sprinkle of Fairy Dust...

So my friend and I decided to throw are little girlies a cute little Tinkerbell birthday party. Sharlee's friend and her are only three days apart so we decided to combined the party and it was so amazingly fun! I have never seen some many little girls dressed up in their cute little fairy costumes, it was so adorable! Here are a few pictures:


Sharlee Kay in her little tutu that my friend, Heather helped me make for her little fairy party! It turned out awesome and she loved it! She said, "Oh my gosh Mommy it is so beautiful!


My good friend, Alethia made these three-tier fondunt birthday cakes for our girls. Aren't they amazing? I almost fell over, too cute and so much fun.


We decided to have all the little fairies blow bubbles outside, it was an awesome pic. Sharlee blowing her bubbles.


All the little girlfriends


Friends: Maddie, Alyse, and Sharlee


Happy Birthday Girls!

All the GIRLS!


They both got matching Webkinz doggies, too cute. They were so excited!


Here is a picture of the cute little tutu, I added the little flower clip that Sharlee actually wears in her hair.

10 comments:

Kristin

So so so cute!!!

Jill Revell

That tutu is so darn cute. Those cakes are adorable. That is so fun to have a party with her friend. I'm making Allie a tinkerbell tutu too for her party :)

Heather

OOOH SHE IS PRECIOUS! that tutu turned out soo soo darling! I LOVED her reaction! YAY! the flower totally adds to it right!? I LOVE IT!
those cakes are AMAZING! I AM SOO LEARNING THAT ART! ha. THEY tasted AMAZING TOO! HOLY MOLY!
it turned out soo wonderfully today! thanks for such a great day! you guys are awesome! LOVE YOU! sharlee is a LOVE!!!!

The Mrs.

Oh! I love the girlishness....

So adorable TK-
Love
Jamee

Mindy Jo

sharlee kay is just a doll!

Coneen

A very cute idea. She is so cute. I loved the tutu. Great job mom.

jkwareham

Lots of Pink, but I love IT!!!

Lacey's easel

Tutu cute! (too too cute, get it?) haha. Anyway. Gosh, littls girls are sweet. Too bad I don't have any. Missing out on these cute girly events is the pits! I love that you share them on the blog though. Sharlee is adorable!

Tammy

Ohhh so cute!! I love this! Those girls were darling and those cakes look amazing - I want a bite! I love Sharley's tutu - I want one of those too. :) Good job TK!!

Lyle and Kathi Gadbury

It was even MORE fun to see Sharlee Kay and your whole family IN PERSON this week! You are ALL Adorable! We love you!