CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School!

I have a 1st grader! I can't even believe it, he is growing up way too fast. This morning was the First Day of School and he was so excited. I have never seen a little boy get a shower, eat breakfast, get dressed so fast in my life. It was so funny! Of course I had to manage to squeeze in some pictures this morning.
Happy 1st day of school my Brayden Boy! Happy Days!


First Day of Kindergarten


First Day of 1st grade

Brayden's new lunch box, of course Transformers!

New school shoes, Sketcher Z-straps!


Brayden and Sharlee last year!


Brayden and Sharlee this year!

Sharlee this morning, "I am going to Pre-K today Mommy! I am so excited!" It was so sweet, she can't wait to go to school. Next year I will have two kids in school, it is so hard to believe. So it is me, Sharlee and Luke. Sharlee is going to be lost without her big brother, they have become such good friends. So I have enrolled her in ballet and we start in two weeks! Yay!

I hope everyone enjoyed their first day back to school! :)

8 comments:

Mindy Jo

OH I love that you take pictures of his 1st day of school! He'll love that when he's older and I CAN NOT WAIT to see pics. of sharlee in BALLET!!!

jkwareham

Brayden - You ROCK!!! And I just LoVe your new SHOES!

Shana

Tk! I love the pictures of last year and this year! How cute are they?! I'm so glad he had a great day! I can't believe that it's going to be Sharlee and Brigham next! Love ya!

Jill Revell

He is such a handsome boy! So fun! That will be so fun for Sharlee to be in ballet...she'll love it!

The Mrs.

What a handsome young man!

Love,
Jamee

Jen

So cute! He looks so much older! Love the shoes! My kids have their sketchers all ready, but don't start till next week! They are ready though, they keep asking when they get to start school. Glad he was so excited! Poor Sharlee. Brooklyn will be quite bored as well.

Heather

SOOO cute! oooh i love that first day of school! he is getting soo old! what is the deal!? so is sharlee! wow! ooooh what darlings!

Coneen

Such cute pictures. They are both so cute. I hope Brayden has a great year. I can hardly wait to hear about ballet. She will be so cute.