CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mommy-Daughter Day!

Sharlee's Toes painted

Our cute little feet

Sharlee and Mommy


Sharlee getting her toes painted

Sharlee Kay is the only daughter that I have at the current moment so it is so much fun to spend time with her and do fun things just the two of us.

We decided to have a Mommy-daugther day! We did everything girly, it was such a blast! I took Sharlee for the very 1st time to go get her toe nails painted. The ladies were so nice to her and put cute little flowers on her big toe. The first thing she said was: "Mommy my toes are so CUTE!"

Sharlee's favorite thing to eat is chicken, everything chicken so we went to Chick Fil-A her favorite place to eat because it has Chicken! And then off and did some shopping.

It was so great to be able to spend this time with my precious little daugther, she is such a big girl now. What a great day!

9 comments:

Jennifer Brammer

How fun! What a great thing to do! You're such a fun mom! Lucky Sharlee!!

Mindy Jo

TK you're so cool! I can't WAIT to see you guys!! I love that you have a daughter; it gives me a little girl to love on. You're the best!

The Mrs.

That is way cute Tara!

I love Sharlees little chubby feet with painted toes...

Jamee

jkwareham

I just LOVE it!!! You guys have awesome toes together now.

Jill Revell

That is so fun! Cute toes! Right now for me everyday feels like mommy-daughter day.

Madi

Your toes are so cute!!!! Looks like fun...

Coneen

What a fun thing to do. You are an amazing mom. Keep up the good work. I love the toes!

Tammy

That is so cute! I can just imagine Sharlee with her pretty little toes. I'm glad you had such a great time. That is a very good idea... one I think I need to impliment... and then have a Mommy-Son Day... and a Husband-Wife Day... maybe a Mommy-Kitty day... how many days are there in the month?

Heather

THAT IS SOO PRECIOUS! I LOVE IT! how fun HOW FUN!!!!