CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

On the Road again!

Luke loved the water, I love his little laugh.
My sweet little Luke!

The Gang minus Briggie and Luke-
Joshie is hysterical in this picture


Jack Jack



Joshie, always likes to pose for a picture

So I decided before school started to take the kiddos on one last mini road trip to Denton, TX. We went to go see my sister Mindy and her family. The kids couldn't wait to go see their Jack Jack and Joshie, it was a great time! Some of the things that we did:
  • Late night Sister chats until 3am
  • First spin class, that kicked my butt and couldn't walk like a normal person for a few days! :)
  • Slurpee runs to the Q.
  • Fun Waterpark in Lewisville

  • Lunch at Chick Fil-A
  • MOvie night-Confessions of a Shop-Aholic

  • So You Think You Can Dance Season Finale- Love it!

  • Made the Famous Mexican Tortilla Soup by Tyler Florence 2 nights in a row, oh my goodnes heaven on earth. My new favorite dinner!

  • Made chocolate chip cookies

  • Sleepover 3 nights in a row with cousins

  • Fighting, Teasing, Pushing and then the Kiss and Make-up!
  • LUnch with my dear friend Chelsea Harrison

  • Outlet mall shopping!
  • And much more!

Thanks sis for a wonderful week with you, and such wonderful memories! Love you so much!

3 comments:

Heather

OOOOH how fun! looks like a blast! sounds like SOO MUCH FUN!!!!oooh my gosh lukey is soo old! what.??

oooh that dinner sounds amazing! wow.
and sounds like a blast with your cute sis!
love you and miss you can't wait to see you SOON!

Lyle and Kathi Gadbury

You have had such a fun summer! We were glad we were a part of it! Love you guys!

Madi

Oh my gosh that looks and sounds so fun!!! The water park looks amazing...