CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten!

Back to School for the Little Biggs. He was so excited this morning to get ready and go to school. He is in all day Kindergarten, and his teacher is so sweet and I am so happy that he got a great teacher this year. It was hard for me to let him go this morning, I gave him a huge hug and then he was on his way. When I picked him up today he was so happy to see me which made me feel so good. He was so funny, He said; "Mom, that was such a long day." I think it might take him a while to get use to it but he will have a blast. Here are a few pictures before we went to school this morning.




Brayden wanted me to get a picture of his new backpack. He loves Transformers! :)


Brayden so proud of his Bumblebee lunch box! He is so funny.


Sharlee Kay wanted a picture with her big brother so bad, I thought this was so sweet.

7 comments:

Jen

Yay! Brayden looks so cute. I remember Ethan saying the same thing about the day being so long. It took a little while for him to get use to it. Isn't it the sweetest thing when they are so happy to see you after being away all day?

Jill Revell

That is so cute! I know I'm going to have a hard time saying goodbye when Allie has to go to school.

Melonee

hey, oh my goodness I cnat believe Brayden is in Kindergarten, he looks so cute!!! I love you guys, we start next wed the 27th. I think Im finally done getting three kids ready for back to school, Madi's starting junior high, I cant believe Im so old!

Joyous

HE IS SO DANG STINKIN CUTE!!!!!

Heather

OH MY! So exciting! brayden looks SOO old! oh my heavens! how sweet he is!
OK! SO i LOVE that pic of the both of them! that is soo cute! look at sharlee's face. She IS SOO PRECIOUS!

The Hubler Fam!

What an exciting journey he is starting! Letting go is so hard. Watching them walk into school like a "big kid" but they are STILL just a baby to you!

Coneen

Brayden looks so cute. I hope he loves school. It's a whole new life when they start school. He's such a sweetheart