CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Sharlee Kay's Big Girl Room!

We finally put Sharlee Kay in a Big Girl bed and bought her some bedding for her new bed and rearranged her room. It took her about a week or so to get the hang of sleeping in a big bed, but she now loves and crawls in and out of her bed and says, "I'm awake Mom!" It is so cute! Here are a few pictures of her new bedroom.









And there you have it. It was a lot of fun to decorate it and change everything around. I will post pictures of Brayden's new room later, the two boys will be in there but I haven't quite finished it yet. More pics to come.

7 comments:

The Hubler Fam!

LOVE her room TK! You are so creative. Where did you find her bed and her bedding? SO cute! I'm really thinking it's time for Leah to have a big girl bed and get out of toddler-bed-world. I bet Sharlee just LOVES her new space!

Joyous

sooooo cute!!!!

Lacey

Oh my gosh! It's sooo cute! You've decorated it to perfection. *Sigh* Little girls are too fun and cute.

Heather

OH! MY GOSH TARAKAY! OH MY GOSH! I LOVE IT! you are AmAZING! what on earth girl!? it iS FABULOUS!!! WAY TO GO!!

Tammy

Oh my gosh this room is cute!! Where did you get her adorable bed set? I love the colors and the flowers. You are amazing! Next time you are here I'm going to get some decorating tips. I'll bet Sharlee looooves it! Lizzie is dying for a big girl bed and I'm so not ready to release her from the safety (restraint) of her crib! I guess I better get used to the idea soon! Love you guys.

Coneen
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coneen

This is so cute. I would like a room like this. I love the colors. You are amazing.