CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 15, 2008

GO USA OLYMPICS!

We have been watching the Olympics every evening and then I tape them during the day. Last night was amazing for the USA Women's Gymnastics All-Around Final. This is one of my favorite events to watch. It was intense and very dramatic, because the Chinese have dominated in the Gymnastics department. So I was so excited to see that Lutkin won Gold and Then Shawn Johnson won silver so the USA went 1 and 2. So awesome. And on top of that watching the swimming, oh my heck even better and more exciting to watch. I love watching Michael Phelps, he is seriously like Superman he has already won 6 gold medals and broken the World record time every time he swims. He is amazing. He has 2 more events to swim, it is just so much fun to watch. I love the Summer Olympics! GO USA.

6 comments:

Jill Revell

Me too! I couldn't go to sleep last night till I saw who won the gymnastics. GO USA!

Mindy Jo

MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE TTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Lacey

Same here! It was the best night of the Olympics so far!!!!!!!!

The Hubler Fam!

Loved it too! Was nice to see our WOMEN beat the Chinese TODDLER gymnasts. (I won't rant about that here). Hee hee!
I get so TENSE watching these competitions, even though they go till midnight, I can't sleep for another half hour because I need to RELAX after they are done!

Jen

Yeah, I have fallen asleep several times on the couch trying to keep up with everything. Phelps is amazing!!! That has been my favorite to watch.

Heather

you are darling! i haven't been watching them, till kirk got home from tulsa... now they are on NON stop! but, that was Fabulous to watch michael phelps! wow! I like gymnastics too!