CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Day has come!

Tonight at midnight we will be going in to the hospital to have our new baby boy! Last night I could not believe that the day was finally here and I was sleeping in my bed for the last time for a couple of days. It all hit me and I became so nervous, and pray that everything goes well. I just wanted to send a little shout out to all of you before the days and nights get really hectic! We will post pics of the baby later on. Thanks to all our friends and family who have been so gracious and supportive we feel your love everyday. Love you all and wish me luck! Pray lots! :)

6 comments:

Corless Family

I'm sure everything will be fine. I always got so nervous, too. I don't know why. Looking back it was never as bad as I thought it would be! See you soon!

The one who writes stuff

We're super excited for the arrival of your newest addition! Hopefully it won't be too long before we get to meet him. Love you tons!!!

Jen

Good luck! I was way nervous going in for my induction,too. We'll be thinking of you and waiting for a phone call! Love ya!

michaelandjamie

Good Luck!! Actually, it's a little late since I have seen two pics that your dad posted on facebook, so this is actually a CONGRATULATIONS message. Congrats Tarakay, and I hope you and your son are doing great.

Mallory

Hooray! I hope everything goes smoothly for you! We already know you're going to have an ADORABLE one!! Can't wait to see pics!

Heather

SOOOO exciting! love you girl!
I'm writing after the fact but YAY everything went WONDERFULLY! he is HERE! HORRAY!