CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One week old!

I can't believe that it has been already a week since I gave birth to Luke. He has already changed so much, it is amazing. He has been such a great baby which has been so nice for me. He sleeps great and eats and poops a ton. He is just perfect. It still seems so surreal that I am a mommy of three kids. Sometimes I have a hard time wrapping my brain around it.

I swear I haven't cried so much after having a baby in my life, I seriously cry at everything and have been so sensitive to everything. Is that normal? This recovery has been good, but my back is so sore still from my epidural. The milk is in and flowing like crazy. So sore! :) However, I can't wait to see what the next few weeks brings, I can only reflect on how thankful at this time I am for such a great family and a wonderful husband.

Jon has cooked, cleaned, done loads of laundry, folded laundry, gets brayden ready for school in the morning, cleaned dishes, my house, changed poopie diapers on both kids, Master burper in the middle of the night. I could not have done any of this without him by my side. It has been so nice having him home, and I am dreading the day he returns back to work.

Well there is the update for the week, and some photos of Luke. Happy 1 week Luke!


Our Little man!

He loves to sleep!

Precious little boy!

12 comments:

Venzors

He is so sweet and adorable! I want another one. I'm so happy for you and how well its going.

Jen

He is so cute! I am so glad he is eating and sleeping and pooping well. Isn't it crazy how important those things are? I think the crying only gets worse with each baby. Stinkin' hormones! Sounds like things are going well. :)

jkwareham

He is precious!!!! I am so happy for you guys!

Jill Revell

I'm glad that you have Jon to help you out. Luke is so cute! What a cute little family!

Heather

OH! he is soo dang sweet! i LOVe him!!! it is soo different having three.but, ooh what a joy they are!!!

oh that is soo nice that jonathan has been doing all that! what a GREAT husband and daddy he is! :O)
love you TK<> if you NEED ANYTHING FROM ME... PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL!
love you!

he is beautiful! time flies. it is soo sad how fast they grow!

Corless Family

So dang cute! I just love those cheeks!

The Hubler Fam!

HANDSOME HANDSOME BOYS you have TK! He is so sweet and precious!!!
And yes, the husband going back to work is a bit of a reality check, but you are an amazing person and you will just get right into the groove of it all!

Christopher

Ahhhh...babies take my breath away! Luke looks like such a sweet spirit in his sleeping pictures...What a great husband too! Thumbs up for husbands who help out and pamper their wives!

The Mrs.

I can't believe that he is allready a week old! I talked to Mindy about it but not you ,I can't believe it.

He is such a beautiful baby.

You need to read breaking Dawn more. Why not read while you are nursing???? HURRY!!!

candice

Awwww, he is so stinkin' cute!! Love the pics. Glad you are doing so well, and he is doing all the things he should be. :)

Oh, and YES it's normal to cry that much!!

Scary Sicari

Another happy baby for you!! He is angelic. I love how you make him perfect because he eats and poops a lot.... that would make a lot of people I know perfect.... (ok, not funny) Congratulations to the Biggs family on Lukes arrival. Give yourself some time to recover Little Mommy, the aches and pains will take a little longer each time to go away, take advantage of Jon there to help you and take some naps!! Aunt Karon

Joyous

he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! I wish I could be there to squeeze his little cheeks!!