CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

He's Here!



Luke Steven Biggs was born November 12, 2008 and weighed in at 7 lbs. 12 oz. 19 in. long. It was a fairly easy delivery and he was ready to come quick. We are so happy that he is here with us and Sharlee and Brayden just can't get enough of him. The nurses tested him and they said that he was a PERFECT 10! We are so happy and glad to be home with our little family. More pictures to come later. Love you all.

13 comments:

Shane and Jamie Smith

congrats on your little one, that's so exciting!!

Jill Revell

hooray! he looks like sharlee kay in the picture...but i can see a little bit of brayden too. he is just precious! i'm excited to see him in person in just a few weeks!

Corless Family

so cute and sweet! love newborns!!

Venzors

Oh my gosh, he has Tara's sweet face. Congradulations!! He is so cute

Scott

He looks great! That short little trip really wears those kids down huh?

The Mrs.

How wonderful TK! Mindy called me and told me everything. I am so happy for you ugys and this new stage in your lives!

Liz Hine

CONGRATULATIONS, Mom of three!!!! We're soo happy for you and are so glad he's here... as I'm sure you are too! We love you and get some rest!

Kristin

Big, fat congratulations!!!

Jen

He's sooo cute! Hope things are going well at home! Love ya!

Mallory

AWW He is precious! Congrats!!!!

Heather

CONGRATS! he is soo beautiful! I am soo happy he is here! see you tonight! ;O)

jkwareham

We are SO happy for you TK!!!! Little Luke is utterly adorable and precious! I can't wait to see Luke and our little guy grow up together and be best buds!

michaelandjamie

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! He is a very handsome baby. I'm glad to hear that everything went well for you, and I hope that the family is doing well too. You must be so proud and happy to have another addition to your family. Again, congrats, and if we end up moving to Dallas, me and my family will have to stop by Norman and pay everyone a visit.