CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Luke is 2 weeks old today!

Luke is 2 weeks old and now weighs more than he did at birth. He is definitely thriving and is doing so well. We have introduced the pacificer and he loves it. It has been a lifesaver for me, however he still loves the real thing a little bit too much. I swear I constantly feel dehydrated, but it is so worth it. Here are some pictures of his 2nd week of life in the Biggs family. Happy Turkey Day!

4 comments:

Venzors

He is so adorable. And you look amazing!!

Heather

HE IS SOO DANG cute! i love him! i can't believe he is two weeks old! what!? anyways, I agree, YOU DO LOOK AMAZING!!!!!

Joyous

cuuuuuuute!!!!

Coneen

He is so cute. I can't believe how much he's changed in such a short time. I can hardly wait to hold him. Yes it is normal to cry a lot. Going from 2 to 3 is a big step. You are such a good wife and mom. I'm so glad Jonathan was able to be at home with you for a while. I sure love you guys.